While a number of foreign investors have stayed away from Russia due to a volatile geopolitical situation, many others have tentatively embraced the high risk with an eye on even higher returns.
In a bid to reassure foreign investors, and lure new ones, the Russian government has partnered with the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce to promote the nation as an investment destination.
Russian and European business leaders will meet in London on March 23 to examine the current and future outlook for investments in Russia, analyse risk mitigation strategies dictated by the present geopolitical environment, currency and oil price fluctuations, the level of investor protection as well as asset allocation strategies.
Why and how to invest in Russia, stars of the Russian stock market and trends in private equity and venture capital will be among the many topics discussed by Russian business leaders and foreign investors on the Russian Investment Summit 2017.
Topics of discussion:
- Evaluation of current investment deals: Asset classes, sectors and regions
- Russia as a part of emerging markets exposure: Why and how to invest?
- The development of corporate governance and investors' protection
- Risk mitigation strategies and fundamental review of the currency market
- Stars of the stock market: Is it time to make selective investment?
- The rise of fixed income investments in Russia
- Key transaction trends and the performance in private equity and venture capital
Guest speakers at the event include AXA Investment Managers Head of Emerging Markets Michael Ganske, ONEXIM Deputy CEO Daniel L. Wolfe, Ashmore Group Head of ResearchJan Dehn, Baring Vostok Capital Partners Founder and Senior Partner Michael Calvey, Morgan Stanley's Russia Economist Alina Slyusarchuk, to name a few.
- Contact name: Tannaz Rastegar — Head of Marketing
- Contact email and tell: +44 (0) 207 124 2445 — +44 (0) 772 060 2952
- Organiser name and URL: New Sparta Events— http://newspartaevents.net